Sunday, June 6, 2010

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

I was super excited to watch the MTV Movie Awards today because of one thing and one thing only.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Previw

I was not disappointed when I watched it. This just got me even more excited for the premiere of the movie. It had all the right clips, especially the clip of Harry and Ron fighting. I was speechless. This just made my whole day better.
Now I want to reread the seventh book so badly.
I will, sooner or later.

If you haven't seen then here it is:



What are your opinions on this sneakpeek? Are you also excited for Harry Potter to come out?
Leave your comments down there. I would love to hear from you guys.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!