Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nyxen's Music Video Saturday (2)



Welcome to Week 2 of Nyxen's Music Video Saturday(s). Technically it's week 3 but I didn't do it last week. Shame on me. This is my first official post in a long time! Tenth grade is killer. I've barely had time for anything. But here I am and hopefully my blog won't have any major gaps with nothing posted. Forgive me, my followers.

Well, let's get this show on the road.

Today, instead of a song I decided to post a fan made video. This one features Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments. Her latest novel, The Clockwork Angel, a prequel to The TMI series, is out now!

SHE WILL BE LOVED BY MAROON 5



Not sure if this song really matches with Clary and Jace's relationship but this video is pretty awesome!
What do you think?

Do you have any song suggestions or fan made videos that would like to be featured? Comment below or email me at NyxenProductions@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!