Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nyxen's Music Video Saturday (5)




Woo! It's week five of Music Video Saturday. Today is going to be different. Yesterday was the best day I've ever had. Yesterday was the premiere of Smallville: The Final Season.

THE FINAL SEASON! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Sorry, Smallville is one of my favorite shows ever and I'm sad that it's the final season.

In honor of the epic season premiere yesterday, today's Music Video is based on Smallville.


REMY ZERO - SAVE ME



This is the theme to Smallville. :D One of my favorite songs too. I really like it. Do you like it? Do you watch Smallville? If not, I suggest you do.

Have any thing you would like to see here? Send me an email or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!