Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of Harry Potter (Day 30 - TheGuidetoGoodBooks)



I am sad to report that today is the last day of Harry Potter Takeover on my blog. How did you guys like it? Today, to kick off our last day, is one of my very good friends.

Let's welcome Faith to the blog, guys!

--------------------

The Harry Potter Books.

The phenomena that takes the entire world by storm.

How long has it really been since these books were turned into movies? It’s already been around
ten years. The last of the Harry Potter series is coming to a close and then that’s it. After that the
only thing we have to remember it is the books on our shelves, and the theme park in Florida.
Wait, what did you say? You want me to back up? You haven’t heard of the theme park in Florida’s
Universal and Islands of Adventure. Go on Google. (:

My favorite character during the whole Harry Potter would have to be Hermione. She’s strong,
smart, she gets the guys farther. In the Harry Potter 7 Part 1 Ron makes an excellent point on her,
but I know people haven’t watched it yet so I’m just going to keep it to myself. Anyway, she knows
almost ever spell in the book and pushes Ron and Harry toward their goals and their dreams as she
tries to accomplish her own. I think I can relate most to Hermione, maybe that’s why I like her so
much. It’s just something about her that I think that I would do, or say, or whatever.

My favorite scene? Wow. I would have to really think that one through. When they went into the
forest behind the school (whose name slips me at this moment) and they see Haggrid’s spider. Then
Ron freaks out. He-he. His face was priceless there. I think I may actually get a picture of it to go
with this post. And because I couldn’t find the face, here is a little drawn cartoon OF him freaking
out. That works too, right?

So to wrap up this very boring rambling guest post. I will ask a series of questions for you the
readers;

How did you react when you first heard/read about Harry Potter?

What made you say “hey, I’ll try to read the books/watch the movie”?

Who’s your favorite character?

And, what are you going to do for the premier of Harry Potter 7 part 2?

That’s all the time I have!

So long!

M.A.Chase, The Guide to Good Books

--------------------

Thank you so much, Faith! You can catch more of her over at her BLOG.

And that is the end of this big event. Thank you everyone who participated! I hope you all enjoyed it. Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns? Just leave them below on any post over the past month and I'll get back to you!

Tomorrow I will post the winners of all the giveaways mentioned here. :D

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!