Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nyxen Finds Out Some Awesome News

Guys, do you remember a book called Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen? The one that was mainly a he-said she-said type of book?

That one. The book to your left. Well, I just found out it's a movie! I mean, call me someone living under a rock because I never knew it sold its movie rights. Flipped is one of the greatest book ever written! Through my childhood eyes, I mean. How could I barely find out that this book is already a movie. I remember reading it and imagining everything crystal clear. I had such a vivid imagination back then. I really loved this book and finding out it's a movie is amazing to me. It's just one of those lovable, quirky novels that makes you laugh out loud. Now, I want to see it. :D I hope you go see it too! It came out August 6, 2010. Here's the trailer for it.



What do you think of the trailer? Have you read Flipped and did you like it? Will you be watching the movie?

2 comments:

  1. I've never read Flipped, but I love Wendelin Van Draanen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised too! But in April I was, I saw the actor who played the main character actually, but in the end I didn't end up getting his autograph because it was taking a while so I gave up, but I SAW HIM so that counts, if you believe it or not, but I swear on my WIP that it is true, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!