Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nyxen's Music Video Saturday (1)


Hey everyone! I've decided to do something different on my blog. I started this blog not just for books but for other things I care about like. And one of the things I like is music. So one day, on a bright Sunny Monday, I decided to do my own feature that will be posted every Saturday. It's called Music Video Saturday

Every Saturday I Will post a Youtube video that incorporates a book. For example, I will post a music video to a song that I think fits really well with a novel. Or I will post a fan made video that involves elements from a book. Do you catch my drift? I hope because I am very bad at explaining things.

Let's start this week off with a music video!


UPRISING BY MUSE



I think this song really goes well with either The Hunger Games or Uglies. If you listen to the lyrics you can see that it was practically made for these two novels.

I could just picture Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Haymitch, Cinna, etc. walking dramatically slow in the beginning of the song all bad ass. :D

Do you have any song suggestions or fan made videos that would like to be featured? Comment below or email me at NyxenProductions@gmail.com.

What do you think of this song relating to the two books?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!