Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nyxen's In My Mailbox (6)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

Today is a very special and sad day. Special because after many tweets from CP and fellow blogger Harmony, I am finally making a vlog! So, this one is dedicated to her. :D

It's also a sad day because as of tomorrow, I will oficially be a tenth grader, a sophmore. *SOB*. I can't believe I'm already a tenth grader! Freshman year went by so fast. So this is also dedicated to the last day summer.

Enough saddness! Let's get on with IMM!



Bought:
Charlie St. Cloud - Ben Sherwood
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Hourglass - Claudia Gray

ARC Tour:
Ascendant - Diana Peterfreund

Won:
The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller

Gifted:
My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent

So, that's what I got. Please ignore my monotone-(ish) voice. I am on the verge of getting sick. Which sucks considering I go to school tomorrow. D: What did you get in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your mailbox goodies this week!

    Best of luck with school tomorrow. Hope the sick goes away. :)

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that summer is almost over. I am excited about school, but I am also going to miss having so much time to blog and read.

    Good luck at school!

    PS The vlog is blank when I click on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your vlog is great. You need to do them more often now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!