Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nyxen's Music Video Saturday (6)




I am really starting to enjoy posting these Music Videos. Are you guys enjoying them? Seriously, comment and show your love! :D

Today, we're going to talk about Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Let's see which song really fits this book.

GET OUT ALIVE - THREE DAYS GRACE


Listen to it and tell me it doesn't remind you of Hush, Hush. More specificly on Jules and Nora at the end, when they are in the high school. I was so freaked out when I heard this song and that scene started playing in my head.

What do you think?
Do you have suggestions on what you want to see here? Comment or email your suggestions to NyxenProductions @ gmail . com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!