Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nyxen's Music Video Saturday (7)



Did you miss this feature last Saturday? I sure did but it's really getting hard trying to come up with songs that match books, or parts of books.

Well anyways, this one is kind of obvious.



HALO - BEYONCE


I think it's pretty obvious which song this goes well with. If you haven't read Halo by Alexandra Adornetto then I suggest you do. I read it and loved it a lot a lot a lot. Review will be coming later.

Listen to the song and then think about what Bethany did. I thought it was very fun. And I think it really describes her. What do you think? Or am I just a lunatic.

Leave me your thoughts! I love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!