Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Harry Potter (Day 16 - Anastasia Hopcus)



We are so close to the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Are you all excited? I know I am.

Today, on the blog, we have Anastasia Hopcus, author of Shadow Hills. Let us read what Anastasia has to say.


--------------------

"My favorite character in the Harry Potter series is Hagrid. He's so kind-hearted and bumbling that I immediately loved him. I started reading the Harry Potter series after several of the books had been written, and after I read the first one, before I read each of the others, I would always ask, "Does Hagrid die in this one?" I was so afraid that something awful would happen to him, and then I'd be so unhappy! Probably for the premiere, I'll just go to my favorite theater in Austin, the Alamo Drafthouse, and enjoy a glass of their 'butterbeer' while I watch it."

--------------------


You can read more about Anastasia and her books on her WEBSITE and on her BLOG.

Thanks again, Anastasia!

Be sure to stay tuned for more amazing guest posts by your fellow bloggers and authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!