Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nyxen Feels Off These Days

I don't know what it is. Ever since November (30 Days of Harry Potter) I've felt very off on my blog. I think it was because November was just a hectic time for me that I didn't have time to read or plan anything amazing on my blog.

But now you guys are suffering my non-posting frenzy...if you guys mind. I've just been drawing blanks on what to post on my blog. :/

I think I have bloggers-block. Either that or I'm too lazy to post anything. But that isn't the case because I don't know what to post. And it's also been worse ever since the accident.

But that will stop! I promise. I'm going to try and post EVERYDAY next year. :D What do you guys think? I really want to post everyday but now, I don't know what I will do.

I will try to have more author interviews! And maybe a something involving bloggers? I'm not sure yet.

Now that I see it, I think this post was just an excuse to have on my blog. *siiigh* I'm hopeless.

Haha, well, until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Gah I so wish I could post every day too but I know how you feel! I hope you are able to get through your bloggers block quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!