Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nyxen's In My Mailbox (12)



HAPPY NEW YEAR! How did you all spend it yesterday? I stayed home with my cousin who slept over. Nothing major but fun nonetheless.

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.



I recieved:

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones

(Links all go to their Goodreads pages.)

That is all I got. These were the last books I recieved before 2010 ended.
Hooray for my first post of 2011!!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. I just read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and it's a great read! I hope you like it. Happy New Year and enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! Enjoy reading them (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i've been wanting to read firelight for awhile! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Firelight a lot.

    It's not my favorite but it was a really good read and I think you'll enjoy it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment! I would love to hear your opinions about this blog!